Our Mission: Haven Counseling is dedicated to caring for the community around us by being a place that provides hope to individuals, couples and families going through difficult circumstances, and encourages healing and growth.
Our Vision: At Haven Counseling, we help people live to their fullest potential by Inspiring hope and Empowering Change.
Our Purpose: The primary purpose of Haven is to be a place where individuals and families can come to receive Christian counseling that addresses all the different areas of life: spiritual, emotional, behavioral and physical. We strive to help each person to become who God intended them to be.
If this a Mission and Vision is something that you believe in, then this position may be for you.
Our ideal candidate
- An Individual who has a commitment to our Mission and Values.
- Two years experience as a LCPC, LCSW or LPC. Bilingual desirable
- Willingness to participate in fundraising events and community outreach efforts
- Desire to offer seminars and contribute to bi-annual newsletter and blog entries
- Able to integrate faith-based principles within their therapeutic relationship
- Is responsible for evaluating the clients needs and implementing a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Our therapist expectations are to see 21-25 clients a week as full-time and 12-15 as part time.
Haven Counseling is a commission based practice. We provide regular clinical supervision and consultation.