Mary Ann is the Founder and CEO of Haven Counseling, a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois, as well as a Speaker and Author.
Mary Ann speaks at several events a year and and authored group curriculum for subjects such as wellness, mindfulness, marriage and parenting, as well as faith based studies. If you are interested in booking Mary Ann for your next event, please inquiry at email@example.com or call 331-452-8949.
Mary Ann is an interactive therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
She has over 14 years of experience helping individuals and families cope with a variety of issues, such as depression, anxiety, marital and relational issues. Mary Ann has worked with church pastors and their families, as well as church planters.
She is also provides supervision for clinicians pursuing licensure.
- Bachelor in Arts in Communication from Lindenwood University
- Masters of Arts in Counseling from Covenant Theological Seminary
- Over 14 years of experience as a Professional Counselor
License, Certifications & Awards
- Licensed Professional Counselor in the State of Missouri
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in the State of Illinois
- Certified in Prepare Enrich Pre-marital and Marriage Assessment
- Advanced Training in EMDR
- Internal Family Systems Level 1
- The Gottman Method Level 1
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Level 1
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Externship
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- National Board of Certified Counselors